Ezwim Service Management
Ezwim Service Management is a flexible workflow system that automates the time consuming job of processing telecom service requests.
Service Management is specifically designed for organizations operating in complex multinational environments with multiple 3rd party providers. Instead of relying on hard-to-track paper forms or easily mislaid emails, Ezwim Service Management takes care of common tasks like handset orders, subscription requests, setting up new employees and approving invoice payment. And because it’s fully integrated with our Expense Management system, Service Management gives you complete control over your entire telecom setup from one convenient interface. The result is fast, efficient and highly cost effective.
Process automation – Service Management’s powerful workflow engine allows to build and maintain telecom service management workflows that perfectly reflect your needs.
Catalogue management – Catalogue management gives your people the latest information on devices, accessories and subscriptions in a structured, consistent way.
SLA reporting & management – Service Management tracks whether SLAs are being met, enabling you to manage performance with pinpoint accuracy.
Supports enterprise integration – Service Management integrates with both internal and external enterprise applications.
Clear visibility into process performance – Dashboards and analytic tools give users real-time feedback on the status of their service requests.
- Cut your telecom management costs by more than 50%.
- Leverage your existing systems to manage your telecom setup using standard web services.
- Create workflows that automate, streamline and improve common telecom tasks and keep all your service requests together in one place.
- Use workflows to move your organization from paper and email-based processes to efficient automated service management.
- Improve performance with dashboards that give a clear view of process performance, bottlenecks and improvement opportunities.