Ezwim Operator Platform
Our Operator solution Ezwim Operator Platform (EOP) brings together web-based billing and self-service telecom management tools on a rock-solid platform. The result enables operators to enrich their portfolio of managed services with unique reporting and analysis.
Comprehensive asset inventory, including subscriptions and devices.
Online bill presentation at all levels of the organization, from telecom managers down to users.
Financial analysis across your organization, regardless of the number of offices or countries.
Split billing supports automated cost allocation between private and business use, as well as allocating costs to individual projects.
Flexible integration with operator’s own portals and billing infrastructure, as well as the look & feel in your own style.
- Create service differentiation by supporting a wide range of telecom management tools.
- Open up new revenue streams by enhancing as operator’s Managed Services offering and providing a higher level of service.
- Help operators offer the right services and price plans to customers, strengthening the relationship and reducing churn.
- Fast deployment means the Operator Platform is typically operational within just three months.
- A completely outsourced solution means low total cost of ownership with no upfront investment.
- Cut operational costs by using electronic invoices instead of paper bills.
- Dramatically reduce help desk costs by giving users the ability to make billing enquiries and resolve disputes themselves.
- Powerful automated management reports give an instant overview of individual, departmental and company spend for all telecom services, including mobile voice and data, fixed line and RAS.
- Helps organizations optimize their telecom services by providing a detailed picture of actual telecom usage. For example, employees can select the most suitable products and services based on their actual day-to-day needs. EOP also helps organizations choose the most effective innovations by monitoring the uptake and cost of new products and services.
- Improves productivity by giving telecom managers and cost centre managers the tools to control their complete telecoms fleet.
- Enables all telecom users to automatically allocate costs to projects, including splitting out personal calls